Little MJ is doing better today. I told my daughter that it will be one of those quick sicknesses and I certainly believe that. D&J came and picked up SM tonight and they took her out to eat. She came home with a piece of cake, a chocolate drink, and apples with a apple dip. She seemed to love it all and couldn't stop eating. It was fun for her to be with her Aunt and Uncle. They love to be at my house because there are a couple of Aunts and Uncles that can spoil them.
We are going to all attend Relief Society on Sunday because the our Relief Society President wants to give each of the sisters a special lesson on visiting teaching. We decided to have opening exercises with all the primary children the first hour and then ask the men of the ward to take care of the primary classes. It has been a chore trying to get everything organized. JL has done most of it with a little help from the rest of us. I am so grateful for her help and dedication. It has certainly been a lot of phone calls on her part. But I think the way we decided to bring it all together will be the best way for all involved. JL is in charge of sharing time and she will do a great job.
No comments:
Post a Comment