Tuesday, February 15, 2011

February 7th Monday

LM wasn't able to go home today. My husband found out her radiator was shoot. It has all kinds of little pin holes in it and a lot of water is squirting out. So a new radiator has been ordered and it will be here tomorrow. I am sure that NM is wondering what seems to happen when his wife comes to see us. Because her car broke down the last time that she was here. My husband said that she should have never made it here. He said you were certainly blessed. The weather was very cold and that helped keep the engine cold. I am sure that the Lord has his hand in it all because I prayed that she would make it safely here and I was so grateful that she did. We love to have her and her family come to visit. It is great to see our grand children.

It was plenty cold this morning but my grand children love the out doors and they wanted to go play in the snow. So it was a lot of fun to go outside but they were back in quickly. At least they had there fun.

Because little MJ feels better today D&J had to take her and her sister out and spoil them. It was great fun for them. I am glad that they could enjoy themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment