Tuesday, February 15, 2011

February 5th Saturday

My daughter KC came and got the two grand children and took them out with my 2 daughters to eat. She also bought them each a stuffed animal. It was a lot of fun for them and their stuffed animals can never be out of their sights they love them so much. It was fun for all of them and they got to get out of the house and do something different.

It is pretty cold outside but LM wanted some pictures for her photography blog. The picutres she wanted was Bridal pictures. So she dress KC and TC up in her wedding dress and a dress they designed out of some stuff around the house. I don't know how they stood out side in that cold and continued to take different shots. It was especially bad because they were in their dresses without coats. But they seemed to enjoy themselves in all that they did. They even took some amazing pictures in the orchard. I can't believe how good LM has become at photography. I am happy for her, she is certainly talented.

My daughter KC is a fantastic artist. She drew a picture of SM and the Savior. It is absolutely beautiful. She certainly has a lot of talent. She took about a month to draw the picture. It is large about 19 by 24. So today LM, KC and I went out shopping for a frame while TC tended the children. I am sure that she thought we would never come home, because everything we picked out was out of stock. It was rather depressing. But we finally found the perfect frame, border and glass. The picture ended out costing my daughter 85 dollars but it couldn't have looked more perfect. I am plenty proud of a job well done. It took all of our cooperation to finally get it all done. KC did a great job, if you would like to see it you can go to her blogspot, it is called Inspired by a memory. She is amazing. (The actual blogspot is inspiredbyamemory.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment