My husband has not only replaced the radiator but he is at the family car lot replacing a few things to help the oil leak. I feel bad that he is working so hard, but I appreciate him because he cares that his daughter drives in a safe vehicle. I am sure that he will be working on that car until late tonight. So my daughter won't be able to leave until tomorrow. I am OK with that. She has been able to be here a few more days than she planned and that is great by me.
We are having a lot of fun with the grand children and LM. It is fun to watch them play so fun. We have been putting puzzles together and we have been playing with toys. We have watched movies together, especially Dora. Because my grand children seem to love that movie.
DNH came down today and we went to visit cousins and tell them about protandim. We visited Debbie H. and Becky C. We also visited Janet H. and we tried to visit Joan W. but she was not there. We also went out to Jeremy H shop and there I ran into two High School class mates. Doug Hair and his wife Cathy. It was so good to talk to them. It has been years since I have seen them. They asked about my parents and about BH. I talked to them about trauma in his life and they told me they had the same trauma only worse. Sometimes life can be so interesting. I am glad I got to visit today it was fun. When we got home after a long day I walked in my house and my daughter was gone and so was her car. It scared me because I thought she had gone home without me saying good bye. But as I walked in the house farther I saw my grandchildren. I was greatly relieved and so glad they were still here. I found out the reason the car was gone is because my husband needed a warm place to work on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment