Sharing Time went wonderful today. The children loved the Jeopardy Game. I am happy about the fact that they loved it because we can use it again. I will save it for another sharing time. It was a lot of work, and the work is well worth it when it is successful. Our sacrament meeting was wonderful, a new member family spoke. They also sang, "Oh That I Were An Angel." I haven't heard that song for years, it was fun to hear again. Another great thing happened today. I actually did sharing time without shaking so bad. I still shock in the junior sharing time. At least I shock only part of the time. We had a lot of fun. The teachers helped to answer the questions. But at the senior sharing time I was confident ad we had a great time. The children were so energetic and sang so loud, answered the questions with so much enthusiasm. It was a lot of fun to be part of it all. It made my Sunday.
Tonight was a night when only part of the family are with us. We of course invite KLC because she is not married yet. We invite PC and KHC because they don't have other family around. But it was a super meal. D&J brought us rolls to cook for our meal because they had so many, and we loved them. As a matter of fact we ate everyone of them. We had broccoli chicken casserole, rolls, and salad. We also ate cookies which were brought by our home teachers. They were delicious chocolate cookies with white chocolate chips. I actually really enjoyed them. I loved their recipe.
No comments:
Post a Comment