It is the beginning of a new month. I know how important this month is going to be for us. I pray that miracles will happen. My daughter is suppose to be coming tomorrow with my sweet little grand children. I am so excited. We will have a lot of fun I am sure.
Once again my husband has been doing insulation. He came home with such red eyes and a red looking face. I feel so bad for him. Insulation isn't easy for anyone. Especially doing a whole lot of insulation. A whole basement. He should be done in a couple of days, but he comes home and changes his clothes quickly just to get away from the insulation. It is itchy and mean to the face and especially the eyes. I keep telling my husband to go and buy some goggles. But he doesn't think that is the most important thing to spend his money on. Right now it seems important to me because it will protect his eyes. Jennifer says she goes down into the basement to sweep the floor and it is miserable. I can imagine what she is going through. My husband just needs to protect himself a little more in this construction business.
No comments:
Post a Comment