Today is K&T first day at work. I am grateful that they have a job and that they love it. Not many people are coming to there little store yet, but we are hoping and praying for the best for the family that owns it. Because it is a perfect job for K&T. It is a little pottery and art store. I hope that things go well and it will stay open.
I went to K&T's work today. It looks like it will be a lot of fun for them. I had to get back quickly because I have a Primary Presidency Meeting tonight. The Meeting went great, then I came home and started to prepare my sharing time lesson. I know exactly what I will do. I need to talk about different families in the scriptures. I think I will take the idea to do a Jeopardy Game. I hope it turns out well. But I know that me getting started early will certainly help.
No comments:
Post a Comment