K & T are at work again today. I've been working on my sharing time again today. But I just don't seem to know the computer that well. I need some help, so I am going to have to wait until some one else is around. I took my husband some lunch. He has been working hard. He has the whole ceiling sheetrocked in the long room then another room done. He will get some help tomorrow because PC has decided to help him. I am grateful for that. PC has been studying for some mid-terms and working on some projects for school so he has been really busy. But tomorrow things will slow down.
K&T have been writing reports tonight plus they have been studying for a test. My husband came home from work and read over their reports. Everything is ready for tomorrow and they are happy about that.
I made a great supper for everyone tonight. My brother is back he ate as well, and now the family is full until tomorrow. The kitchen is clean. I've tried to keep it clean this last week and sometimes that is difficult, when people think they need to eat late. But it has been good lately and it has actually been clean as I've gone to bed. Happy Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment