Friday, February 18, 2011

February 15th Tuesday

Today is the day that our mortgage payment has to be paid. We have set up a payment plan and that plan is well over anything that we have made in our lives. I know without the Lords help we will not be able to make it. But we have some great people in our lives and they were able to help us. I am so grateful for them. Now we just need a miracle for this next month, so that we can pay anyone back that we owe. I am just grateful for wonderful family. I couldn't ask for better. We got the payment paid and we are on our way to another month with more miracles to follow.

It has been a great day. We have commited ourselves to do certain things. Because the Lord says, I am bound when ye do what I say, but when ye do not what I say ye have no promise. I hope that we can become who we should be. We have many faults but we are trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment