Tuesday, February 8, 2011

January 31st Monday

My husband is still in pain but knows that he has to get back to his job of finishing a basement and get the ceiling filled with insulation. It is a hard for him to do it because he is still experiencing a lot of back pain. Climbing up and down, cutting insulation in half and working with it. I don't envy him at all. It is made out of fiber glass and cause real irritation to everything it touches. He borrowed my Dad's truck and picked up the insulation. He will then get started on a tough job. My daughter has been working hard on getting the basement cleaned out so it will be easy to work around in. My husband had his 4 way inspection a few weeks ago. The guy that inspected the place was plenty impressed and didn't even give him any more to do. He walked away with a perfect inspection. I wish he could have started on the insulation right then but his back has been in pain ever since. I hate to see him in pain especially when he has so much to do. It hurts my heart. We had family night tonight. The girls went to Jennifer's. We had family night. It was great because we studied a few of the articles in the Ensign. I know it is important to do everthing we can so that our future will be bright. And this is a great start.

No comments:

Post a Comment