I am so happy my daughter finally arrrived with little MJ and SM. I love them and was so happy to see my precious daughter and her dear children. They go off on the wrong road and ended out going about 45 minutes out of their way. So it took them 6 hours to get here. I am just so glad that they were protected and are safely here. It is so good to see them again.
I had a presidency meeting for Primary tonight. My husband was working in J&D's basement so the noise during the presidency meeting was quite loud. Especially stappling the insulation to the ceiling. Once again a miserable husband for the evening. I admire that he will do that because it certainly isn't an easy job at all. But he does keep on going at it anyway. We have ward conference in 1 week from Sunday. I will be conducting and LW will be doing sharing time. It won't be easy for either one of us. I know we can count on the Lord to be with us and help us.
We had so much fun tonight when I got home from my presidency meeting. My dear husband decided to make some fun for his grand children. He put two matteress down the stairs and MJ and SM had so much fun that you would have thought they were at Disney World. The ran up one set of stairs and slide down the other set. We were laughing so hard and had so much fun. I always knew that building both sets of stairs would come in handy one day and it appears to me that we have found that day. I hated to see it all end.
No comments:
Post a Comment