Friday, February 18, 2011

February 9th Wednesday

LM left this morning with her little family. It was so sad to see them leave. We will miss them greatly. I will get up in the morning and not hear the TV on PBS.org, or hear the 2 little girls say they are hungry or see LM talking to them as they eat. They will certainly be missed.

My husband took care of the car and hopefully now it will be in great working order. Frank left it better than he found it and he certainly feels better about letting his daughter and grand children leave to go home. They left 2 days later than expected, but they are leaving safe.

FC and I put the meat on for the singles ward dinner that we are catering. It ended out being a lot of meat. We filled to huge pans that we usually cook our turkey's in, and then we filled a crockpot full. We are cooking the meat all night long, then shredding it tomorrow. I am excited to be working on the meat, because with this dinner I will need a lot of time to do other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment