Monday, February 21, 2011

February 18th Friday

We went to the temple this morning. I did work for one of my ancestry's that was in the 1500's. I can't believe that my mother is going back on her line to the 1500's. I was so excited to do that work and her name was Elisabeth. My favorite name of course. But it is fun to do work for my ancestor's. A super experience. I think it is one of those tender little mercies in my life, to be part of such a wonderful opportunity to go to the temple and do work for my kindred dead. Those people that I knew before this life and will have the opportunity to meet them after this life. I am happy to do work for them.

I spent the rest of the day after the temple on my sharing time lesson. Thanks to daughters that know how to use the Internet well, I was able to complete the game that I wanted. KC helped me a lot. She printed up everything and even colored the items. I printed up the questions and glued everything together. It was a lot of fun. It was for the game of family Jeopardy. I put a lot of work into it and I hope the children love it. I am certainly happy about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment