Monday, February 21, 2011

February 21st Monday

It is Monday and I have decided that I need to concentrate on what I started this Blog for and that is to count my blessings. Realize the tender mercies that happen in my life every day. It has been a great day. I have accomplished so much. But during the day I got a call from my sweet daughter, their little dog Shadow, a blue heeler was run over this morning and died. It was so sad to hear, I know how attached her dear children were to that dog. They have had the dog for 9 months. It makes me so sad for them. She said the dog was chasing a car and barking at the wheels. I've watched her do that before and it always scared me. Apparently there was another car behind and she got hit with one tire then got ran over with the other car. The problem was the whole family was watching, TW started to scream and jumped up and down crying. It was hard on all the children, they all burst into tears. A sad day for the whole family. NW picked up the dog full of blood and lifeless. Such a sad story. But I know they will make it through this. It may take awhile but life will get easier for them. My daughter is pregnant and will be happy to not have to worry about a dog when this child is born, so for that reason it is probably a good thing. But I am sure that doesn't seem to be a real happy thing right now. I just feel super bad for the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment