Wednesday, March 2, 2011
February 22nd Tuesday
I have been struggling to get all my visiting teaching done. It is hard to catch all my ladies at the same time. I finally have them scheduled for tomorrow and on Thursday morning. My visiting teaching companion called, she won't be able to make it. She has been suffering with kidney stones. She has about 7 and is just sick of it all, so she is going to the hospital to have a morphine shot. A feel so bad for her. She suffers so much with health problems. It is sad to watch her suffer so much. I will visit 2 people tomorrow and 1 on Thursday. I am happy to do it just to be able to see each one of my sisters. I know how important visiting teaching is, and I am certainly glad to be a part of it all. I had a Primary Presidency Meeting. tonight. We figured out all the people that we needed to call for callings. It is so nice to finally feel as though people are where they need to be. I am so excited to think that all our calling will be filled. I certainly am happy with the callings. I dropped the list off to the bishopric so that they could fulfill there part and things will be ready by Sunday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment