Thursday, July 15, 2010

15th of July Thursday

Michelle arrived safe with her children. They came up to see Lisa and buy a dog. Also it is the twins birthday this weekend. I am still working on the cushions on the couch. I still am not done. I've done 3 cushions and we have finished stapling the couch in all places. I am grateful it is all done.

I think all of the little cousins have had a great day today. But tomorrow Lisa leaves. Derrick and Paul have spent the entire evening getting everything packed perfect. They have done an amazing job and I am sure Lisa is plenty happy to have had there help. They are awesome brother in laws. It has been a very productive day. I hate to see Lisa and her dear children leave, but we are so happy for their new adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment