Tuesday, July 13, 2010

July 9th Friday

Jennifer and Lisa are still gone. They probably won't be home until tonight. We are continuing to have a lot of fun with the grand kids. They each woke up once last night and we figure that is pretty good. The only problem I have is Madison gets up at 6:30 each morning, so we must arise with her. We continue to keep them happy and have fun in the yard playing with them. The just bring a new excitement to our live.

Lisa and Jennifer did find a home. I am so happy for Lisa. I know she didn't feel much at home in Colorado. She will learn to love it and the people just like she did in Pittsburgh. Now she just needs to get packed up and head to a new adventure and life. Because this daughter can make friends anywhere, and she will. People just love her.

I went shopping with 2 of my sisters tonight for Mom's birthday. We went to Burlington and found her some nice pants and a nice blouse for sunday. Everyone insisted that it wouldn't fit because it was a small. I said it will I can tell by looking at it. Burlington has changed and there clothes are nothing Mom would like except this one blouse and Ruth and I loved it, so we ended out buying it and the pants. Then they insisted on eating so we went to In and Out. I just helped them eat their food. Then off to Costco to buy some other things my mother needed. We met Tom their. I went home with him. He insisted on going to another store to get some groceries. I am so grateful for miracles like these, because without those miracles we would be in hurting shape. We have not money and are running out of food. I just wish our life would change. I feel terrible when I can't even help with my Mother's birthday and all I can do is watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment