After yesterday we are some what exhausted today. Nate I know will be leaving soon to go fishing for a few days. At times I think that we can be pretty boring to him. He has taken his little boat or raft I guess you would call it on the river a couple of times. Each time he brings it back he has to do a bunch more repairs on it. It takes him quite a while and he has to buy some parts because it keeps breaking at welded parts on the raft. So it is a process. He also wants his wife to do some sewing on it before he leaves in the morning. He bought some new straps. I just hope it holds up for his fishing trip. He will start his new job in Colorado on Monday, so he has a few days to do some fishing which is his passion.
We have been taking every opportunity to play volleyball in the back yard, and we have been taking some fun walks. It is great to have family around.
No comments:
Post a Comment