Tuesday, July 13, 2010

July 6th Wednesday

It has been so fun doing things with my daughter and her two precious children. I think they are finally getting to the point that they enjoy being here. I am sure at times that they feel totally lost. I have been walking with my daughter and one of her children each morning. We walk quite a ways and the grandchildren get pretty restless. Today we walked with Sierra and she was telling us all about the fairies and how she wishes she could see them. We were taking her through little forest areas and down by the river. It was so fun. She has such an imagination. Her mother is as antimated as she is, so they can be pretty cute together. We enjoyed our walk very much and Sierra walked me through her world of imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment