Today my husband, daughters and I went to the temple. It was fun to be there with some of my family. Such a beautiful place that is so peaceful and wonderful. The spirit once again was so strong. I know that all of my children need answers to their prayers, and we need some real help as well. I appreciate so much my childrens desire to enter the temple. It can be such a haven of security. I love it.
Nate went on a fishing trip to the green today. I hope that he takes care of himself. It would be a pretty sad thing to see something happen to him. I am sure he will call Lisa every night because she needs to know that he is safe. He is in his element when he is on the river that is for sure.
My girls have been having a lot of fun with the guys from Arizona. Today is their day to attend the temple. They are going to try and attend about 4 today. I hope that they make it. They have all gotten their mission calls so they have the desire to share in the temple experience until they leave on their missions. What great guys to feel that desire.
No comments:
Post a Comment