Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thursday July 30th

We went to the temple today. The names that I did were back in the 1500's. It was a wonderful experience. I knew that they were excepting the work that I did. It was a very emotional day. I loved being there. I wished I could have done more names and been there longer. It seemed to go by so fast.

Frank and I hiked the mountain again. It was so hot. It was so cool when we came out of the temple that I thought it was going to rain. Especially with all the dark thunder clouds in the sky so I thought it would be a perfect day for the hike. But I was wrong. We did the hike up over the mountain. I thought I would die, but I was so excited to think I accomplished it. When we got home we went to Erin's wedding. Her family is in our ward and I taught her in young women. It was good to go and see how she has grown in to such a beautiful young lady.

I got Mom's skirt done tonight. I hope it fits and I hope it is OK. It is just as I suspected balky. But I guess it will have to do. It was difficult to cut off a skirt and put the elastic back in the skirt, because as a skirt goes down it becomes wider, so it has a lot of bulk. I did the best I could with what I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment