Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Thursday 8th of July

Jennifer offered to be the great sister and take her sister clear to Colorado to find her a new home. I hope that they have great success. So Lisa and Jennifer left at 6:45 this moring so we get to baby sit the girls. They have been wonderful all day long. Madison loves to swing on the swing and no one can do that better than Grandpa. She has grown to love her grandfather. Occassionally she will say, Wheres Mommy? I reply she will be back tomorrow. Then she gets her mind off on something else. Both granddaughters seem to love our dog and want her to constantly obey them. It is pretty funny to watch. The greatest thing is that they are continually trying to feed her. No wonder she loves to have the grand kids around.

We attended the temple today again. For the last weeks we have attended the Timpannogas temple. It is a beautiful temple and I am so grateful I get to go. Emily has been going with us, which is a real treat. I think right now we all need the Lords help.

Karalee came and got all the girls to take them swimming while we were at the temple. It was a lot of fun for them and wore them out. But they all had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment