I heard yesterday that my Aunt Enid died. She has been living in Idaho with her son and his wife. They have been taking care of her. She had began to fill with water. Her mind was going, and that makes me feel bad. She was 88 years old, so she died of old age. I admire my cousin for taking care of her. It was a blessing to him and his family but none the less not easy. We will be going to her funeral on Tuesday. She died yesterday.
It is my mothers birthday. I have seen many of my brothers and sisters over there to wish her a Happy Birthday. I feel bad that I can't take her something. She is an amazing lady and deserves something special. I hope that next year brings something new for me so that I can be a part of this all.
It has been a great Saturday. My daughter will be headed to Colorado next friday. My daughter and her husband have offered to take all of her stuff and her. We are happy for her.
No comments:
Post a Comment