It has been a wonderful Sunday today. My husband gave a beautiful lesson in Sunday School today. We had a great Relief Society lesson as well. I felt the spirit strong and am so grateful I am a member of "The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints." I count it a blessing every day of my life. I am just so grateful for the miracles that happen on Sundays that bring everything into perspective.
Kent and Carolyn came down to visit family today and we got to see them. It is so fun to see them once in a while. We kind of interupted dinner, so we only stayed long enough to meet my nieces boyfriend. But it was a fun visit. Trina was here from Virginia as well and we got to see the whole family. It was fun, fun, fun!!!!!
Emily was in charge of making sure everyone brought something to the dinner. It was wonderful and we are so glad everyone came. Everyone participated and helped clean up. But Phillip and Katrina did the most. They seemed to stick with things until they were done, because we went over to visit family once again.
I have a daughter who is dating a guy right now that I know is not a very good guy. She brought him to Sunday dinner. I know that she thinks that she loves him, but I wish she could understand who he is and kind of let him go. I know that he is dating a lot of other girls and is a big player. I'm concerned because I know that he is not one to commit. My daughter needs to move on, because she has been dating him for a couple of years now. I know with in my heart that at times he has not been kind to her at all. I love her very much and know that their is some one better out there for her. She just needs to let the Lord take over for her, and guide her in the right path. She is such a good girl and I often wonder how someone so special can think that she is not worthy to have someone who is as good as her. Sometimes it is hard to help your children understand that you are inspired, just because you are their mother. And someday when they became a mother of adult children they will understand.
No comments:
Post a Comment