Frank picked some apricots from the Wallace's orchard yesterday. Michelle and I did about 8 trays of fruit leather. The apricots were a little green so I am waiting for them to ripen so that I can peel them easier. The first batch took me all morning yesterday, and I am not willing to do that again. But my children have eaten so much I guess it doesn't much matter that I do them a little green. Today with everyone eating it all the leather will be gone. They seem to enjoy it. The problem is that the apricots have a lot of blight on them this year. Where the blight is is really hard to peel. Apricots are so little as well, so it takes a really long time. I know that some people would not think that it is worth it. But it is free fruit and I am willing to work hard for free fruit. It is a blessing to me from my Father-in-Heaven. I know that it is a total miracle that I receive it from random people.
I can hardly make myself move today. You would think that my house would be beautiful and clean fight now but it isn't. I have been working on humanitarian blankets. It is bit crazy how far I am behind. I am sure I will be a little more ambitious tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment