Thursday, July 15, 2010

Monday July 12th

We went to clean the church again today. This week we had a little more help. I know that this is my calling, but sometimes it can be tough. My dear husband called everyone for tonight. Not everyone showed up but it ended out working out. Lisa came to help. Kim stayed home and made us great chicken sandwiches from scratch. She even made the buns. It was good to come home too. Next week my twins will be in the single adult ward, because next Sunday is their birthday. I can't believe this day has come. Time goes by so fast.

Lisa purchased herself some leather couches and admins. She bought two love couches and 2 admins. I am pretty happy for her, she found them on line for 400 dollars. They are worth about 1000 each. Michelle says the address is close to her so she will be bringing them up in a couple of days. I am so glad to see something work out well.

No comments:

Post a Comment