Monday, July 19, 2010

July 19th Monday

Today was a great day. Michelle got her puppy and her children were so happy, then of course they had to head home and show Dad. They were so proud of the puppy. We were happy for them all, especially Neil who now has a cow dog.

We cleaned the church again tonight. I am so grateful for family once again. We only had a few people show up but we got it all done. Thank-you everyone I am grateful for people who care.

Tam and Kim went to apply for a job today, Thank-you to Michelle. They got a call back for an interview for tomorrow. I am so glad. Also Karalee went for and interview today. All is great.

Lisa is doing great in her new home. Thank-you Emily and Paul. They apparently had car problems and thanks once again to Paul's parents they were rescued with some good food. All went well after a couple hour delay. Once again thank-you to some amazing people my daughter and her children are safely in their new home, back with their Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment