Today was the celebration of the freedom of our country, because the 4th was on Sunday this year. We had an incredible time. We ate a wonderful meal tonight, a barbecue. We invited Frank's parents and and all of the family came and brought things. It was very enjoyable. We shared in each others company and celebrated the freedom of our country by setting off a few fireworks. We also played a wonderful game of volleyball. I am so happy to celebrate such a wonderful day that I love. I have great gratitude and respect for our founding fathers and those who were willing to give up so much in the signing of the "Declaration of Independence". I means so much to me. It saddens me to think that there are those who do not feel that this declaration is the most wonderful thing that has every been written and signed. It makes me sad that so many of those wonderful freedoms are trying to be taken away from us right now. I love this day and hope that our freedoms will continue to be a part of this great nation.
My daughter didn't seem to happy tonight. I know that she needs to figure a few things out. I just hope and pray in the near future that she does just that.
No comments:
Post a Comment