It is the 24th today and I know how much our pioneers did for us, so it is a humbling day. I also know how many lives were lost so that we could have the gospel of Jesus Christ in our lives. To me that is the greatest gift I have. I am grateful for this day and those of my ancestors who sacrificed so much for us. My girls went to the Emerson Drive concert tonight with Phillip and Katrina. Tamara bought tickets, then Jennifer gave them tickets for their birthday. So they invited Phillip and Katrina. They actually paid them some money for them which was nice. They very much enjoyed the concert and came home screaming about how wonderful it was. The got passes to go and meet the group and take pictures with them, they were in heaven talking about their great night.
As for me I sat out on the porch and watched some neighborhood fireworks. It is so fun to have 2 days of fireworks in July. Good night to a great evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment