Friday, July 23, 2010

July 22nd Thursday

We went to the temple this afternoon. It was wonderful and I feel the spirit there. I am just so grateful to have an out sometimes. We also went to Jennifers house and checked out her sprinkling system. The water bill was 300 dollars this month. There is a sprinkler head broken but it does not account for so much water. This happened to her last year. It seems to happen every year at this time. The water company she deals with isn't willing to deal with her either. they are terrible. Sometimes things just happen. I think it is pretty crazy because they don't need to charge that kind of money.

I have been trying to make sense of our crazy life but I can't. I just understand that right now the Lord is in charge and I can't do anything to fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment