Tuesday, July 6, 2010

June 28th Monday

I am glad for this day because I have my children safe home. Kimberly, Tamara, Lisa, Emily and Trina all went down the river today. They ended out turning the raft over. Kimberly found herself under the raft. She pulled herself up on the ropes that were hanging down and she pulled herself on top of the raft. Lisa got near the raft and found Emily struggling to get out of the water but couldn't because the rocks were slippery. Lisa grabbed a hold of the raft and then pulled Emily up to the raft as well. Tamara found herself on the other side screaming where is my sister. Trina found herself on the other side as well. They all felt it was a miracle they all made it out of the river. They lost all the towels they had taken. Ruined my new camera, lost their sun glasses, flip flops, and ruined the raft. They lost their oars down the river. Some people grabbed them for them which was nice of them. Unfortunately as they all felt like they were ready to lose their lives no one seemed to care. Their were all kinds of people just watching them not even realizing they were in trouble. They all came home pretty shock up. I think the person that was effected most was Lisa who has a couple of precious girls at home and realized her responsibility in being the guardian of all the other girls. A pretty tramatic day. Of course Trina is just visiting so that was a concern as well. So we are all glad that they are safely home and well.

I have been having a pretty rough time lately taking in all that is happening in all of our lives right now, so my husband and I spent a long time talking and praying for each of our children and their struggles. It was a wonderful spiritual talk and prayer. I often wonder and did at that moment of how many people pray for us everyday. How we are a bit of a burden to our parents and sometimes some of our children. I so want that burden to be lifted from everyone. I know that my prayers were answered today just because all of our family is safely home. But I pray with all my heart that the other burdens that we carry will be lifted. I have promised myself it is back to work for me if things don't soon change in our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment