Thursday, September 9, 2010

7th of September Tuesday

I tell myself that I need to get some things done. But everytime I do it just doesn't happen. I wonder why it takes me all day long to just finish the average things in a home and yet I don't seem to get any thing cleaned out or done like I'd like to do them. Frank almost finished up his job. He almost got all the painting done. He will need to go and finish the touch up work tomorrow. I am happy for him and yet I wish it would continue for another month or so. The thing that we need the most right now is just to established work for another month or so we can get our house loan rewritten and then we can actually afford it. But once again I know that miracles can happen so I will count on it.

I picked some more peaches. We seem to enjoy alot of peaches and banana's in milk. I am just super excited to have the peaches. That makes a great breakfast and keeps us in breakfast. I love peaches and hate to see them gone off of the trees. I wish I had some pears right now because I would make some fruit cocktail. I know that that miracle can happen as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment