Today we went to my nieces wedding in the Logan Temple. It was beautiful to watch. As the couple were married they both cried. It was so fun to see that. They were so grateful for each other. During the ceremony I watched the groom whisper to his bride, "I love you". I was extremely touching and reminded me of my wedding. It was a beautiful September day and we were married for time and all eternity in the Provo Temple. I love my husband and have done since that special day almost 35 years ago. At times I wonder how time could fly by so fast, as a matter of fact sometimes I wish it would slow down.
After the wedding ceremony we went out side to take pictures. It was over 90 degrees outside but we were in a beautiful shaded area. A day to remember. After the pictures we went to the alumni house and had some light munchies and went from there right into the reception. I wish this young couple all the happiness in the world. Before they know it they will be in my shoes and wonder where the time has gone.
Just found this post Aunt Liz. It was sweet to read, in fact, it made me cry. What a perfect day it was. Thanks for being there, it meant so much to me to have my sweet family there with me.
ReplyDelete