It has been crazy today. I spent the morning putting up some more peaches with Emily. We did 24 quarts, not many but good. Frank has been so busy doing a storage room for work. It has been great for him and great for me. With the girls at school and my husband off to work it gave me an opportunity to cut and perm my mothers hair. She hasn't been doing well because she seems to have some stomach problems. But my daughter has gotten her some essiental oils and it has certainly helped. She has been taking disgestzen and rubbing it on her stomach. It has been of great help for her. I am glad that my daughter helped in this situation. I didn't know if she would be able to handle the hair cut and the prem. I am sure it was hard on her but I am glad we made it through. After the hair cut and perm I came home and made super for everyone. By the time everyone arrived home it was 7:30-8:00. I am glad that everything went so well. I was able to feed everyone and get the kitchen clean.
Frank has been doing a great job on the storage room, it will only be a few days and it will be done.
We ate a wonderful salad and some fruit at my daughters tonight. I cleaned up her kitchen because she had to go to Young Women. But it was a great meal and it was wonderful because Frank is still working over there.
No comments:
Post a Comment