My husband awoke me this morning to climb the mountain with him. I love doing it but when I feel a little under the weather it can be difficult. The climb is fun because you can see the valley below. I think I loved it most because the autumn leaves are so beautiful right now. In a couple of days those leaves will be gone, and I will miss the beautiful color.
Frank has been asked to finish a basement I am so happy. We have work and money will come in for a while. We need it to be able to rewrite the loan on our home. Then by some miracle we will be able to save it. That will truly be a miracle.
We went to the temple today. I am so excited that we were able to go early in the week. It is so refreshing to me to be in the temple. After we went to the temple we arrived home to me doing some more cleaning and some more feeling sick. For some reason I still have this equal librium problem and it makes me so dizzy that I hate to stand up very long. So lying down on the couch once in awhile happens to be something I find myself doing.
No comments:
Post a Comment