Friday, September 24, 2010

Thursday September 23rd

Today we climbed the mountain. It was beautiful, it is a hard climb for me because my equilibrium is still bad. So sometimes I feel as though I am going to fall right off the ledge, but when I reach the top and start to descend, I feel this over whelming feeling of accomplishment. I love it especially when I get a wonderful surprise of something in nature. I saw a doe with her two fawns. Although they were almost as big as her they were still her fawns. They were walking along the shell on the mountain. It was amazing to see them walk along the shell and not fall. It is so slippery. At first I thought someone had hung up some wind chimes. I just couldn't understand what the sound was, when I looked up I was pleasantly surprised. It made my day. I always rejoice when I get to see such a fun scene to behold. It makes me know that the Lord loves me because he gives me a little glimpse of a miracle. The beauty is certainly a miracle.

I have spent the day putting up peaches. I actually froze them. But it was an all day process and it is an all day process especially when you don't feel good. It makes me grateful for those days when I feel good and can accomplish so much because I do feel good. I am just grateful that I have peaches and can make a lot of peach puree's and a lot of peach desserts. A good feeling to have those wonderful things for future days.

No comments:

Post a Comment