Thursday, September 9, 2010

Monday 6th of September

It has been some what of a crazy day. It is labor day so Mom had planned that our whole family would get together for pictures. Now to get 34 people together is a pretty big deal. But everyone arrived on time for some great pictures. Chrissy and Michael were the photographers. There were a lot of people with cameras so there were camera's going off every where. But when everyone was needed in the family pictures it was my son and daughter in laws responibility to take them. The picture taking was a lot of fun and then we sat down and ate. I wish it could have been longer but everyone needed to get back to there families. I sometimes wish we could all sit around and talk because our lives are so busy that we can't even

I had to make something to take but instead Frank made his famous brownies, while I completed Colleens dress. I am glad that I got Colleens dress done because she looked fantastic in it. Then it was my turn to get ready. Jennifer did my hair and brought me one of her dresses to wear. My skinny daughter and I am suppose to fit into one of her dresses, funny girl. But I did and my husband was plenty impressed. When we arrived everyone was there but Colleen, we only had to wait a couple of minutes for her to arrive. It was a fantastic day of pictures.

We had a family night of fun. Everyone contibuted to the meal. We had hamburgers, homemade buns, fruit, drinks, potato chips and brownies. It was a super great meal. We had a lot of fun sitting around and talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment