Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Monday 13th of September

Today I put up some peaches. My girls helped by doing me some freezer peaches. They did about 13 quarts. It was a very productive day and I certainly was grateful for the help in doing the fruit. I didn't quite finish it so I left my husband to do it because I needed to do my visiting teaching. We got 21 quart of peaches. I also got all of my visiting teaching done. Everyone of my ladies were home. It took me about 3 1/2 hours but I think that the ladies needed to talk. It was a wonderful visit for my companion and I plus our 3 ladies. I was grateful for the message which taught us to nurture the rising generation. We are responsible for everyone not only our own families. I also did about 6 pints of peach jam after I arrived home from visiting teaching. It was a day of goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment