Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Tuesday 14th of September
I was pretty excited today because I got part of a dress done for one of my daughters. I took it out to work on it and then I was hit with other sewing so it got put away again. But now I have what I think is the hardest part to do and that is little pleats in the front. I am grateful they are done. I guess the greatest thing for me is that I got my house clean before I started and that is always a plus. It hasn't happened to much lately because I have had fruit to do. But I will get this dress done for my daughters birthday, I think it is about time I finished it. I have had the material for so long I can't even remember when I got it. So I am happy today for the start.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment