Tuesday, September 14, 2010
September 9th Thursday
It has been another busy day. We did not make it to the temple but we will make it again tomorrow. The lawns needed to be mowed once again and my husband decided to edge them as well. It took him a long time to do it all. I have been doing salsa and freezer peaches. I am so excited to be able to have fruit and tomato's. The tomato's came from my daughter's mother in law. I can't believe how blessed I am. The peaches have come from my parents and a few off of our trees. I also got some of those from my daughter's mother in law. I am always blessed with some amazing fruit and vegetables. I just tell my Father in Heaven that if I can get it free I will certainly use it. I have always gone by that rule and I am greatly blessed each year. Thank-you for the blessing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment