Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Thursday Sept. 2nd

My daughter works for an oil essential company. It is interesting to see the fun things that they have. She sent my other daughter something to help her poor little daughter be able to go to the bathroom and I am grateful for that. Tessie woke up this morning going to the bathroom normally and before the day was over she went to the bathroom 4 times. I am grateful for the miracle that happened for little Tessie.

We couldn't go to the temple today because my daughter called and needed help getting her house in order, because her new renters are moving in today. So my husband took me to her house. Jennifer had not arrived yet but I started to fill holes made by pictures and started to wipe things down. Soon Jennifer arrived. I cleaned all the moldings and scrubbed spots on the wall. We spent a few hours out there, before her renters arrived. We got everything done and headed home. On the way she bought me Chick-fil. She bought my husband some as well, then we headed to her house to share our wonderful food. Frank was still there working hard. It was a good thing to enjoy our food together, than back to work Frank went. Jennifer paid me 50 dollars for helping her. I am sad that I have to take any money from my children. I would just like to help them when I am needed.

My daughter mowed the lawn today because Frank was so busy. Every Thursday Frank mows my parents lawn and ours, because it is garbage day and we need to get the lawn shavings into the trash before it is picked up.

No comments:

Post a Comment