We all got a few things done around here before we went to Derrick and Jennifer's to watch the BYU game. We had pizza and enjoyed the families company. We all brought something to share as well. It was a super fun evening.
I got up this morning and re-did the pants I have been working on. This is probably one of my biggest problems. I am so picky that I can't stand when things are not perfect. So when I sleep I dream of things to make my sewing better, and it suddenly hit me as to what I needed to do. So I took everything apart, and resewed it all. I am crazy I know but I feel so much better about the end result. So now Jennifer's sister in laws 3 items are finished. I worked on Colleens dress while the BYU game was on. When it hit half time I headed home and got the collar all on. I will do the hand part of it on Monday. It will make for a crazy day but I will get it done for pictures.
BYU won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is always a wonderful feeling when the team you are wishing to win does. Great evening because I got a lot accomplished.
No comments:
Post a Comment