Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Friday September 3rd

We got up and went to the temple this morning because I knew if we didn't go first thing we probably wouldn't make it, and I need to go to the temple just to feel piece, so my life can feel like it is going to be wonderful, it will just take some patience.

I have been working on making some adjustments to a few articles of clothing, plus trying to get my sisters dress made for family pictures on Monday. Sometimes all these things that I have to do make me a little crazy. I am always grateful when I get invited somewhere to eat. My oldest daughter did that for me tonight. We went to her house and made dinner. It was wonderful. It was one of my daughters recipes for her own cordon blue. Then we had potato's and vegetables. Plus we had fruit and dessert. My husband is busy working and I have been busy sewing so it was a fun night to eat somewhere else.

My girls have been helping a friend with her homecoming dress tonight. So they came to dinner a little late. She just needed a few adjustments. Then she came back after our great dinner and I helped her with an adjustment on her sleeves. The dress was beautiful because of all the hard work that her mother put into it. We just helped with a few little things because her mother was out of town.

No comments:

Post a Comment