A busy morning with my husband mowing the lawns again and me trying to get the house clean. Yesterday I put up fruit. I didn't get all the pears done because they were not quite ripe yet. So I will do those another day.
We went to the temple as a family tonight. Some could not make it and went last night, but we certainly tried. It was a wonderful evening. We ate at the temple cafateria and then we went to a session. It was great to be there as part of the family. I felt as though our prayers would certainly be answered and my children would have the children that they desired. It was fun to all be together for a support group. It is amazing that "The gospel of Jesus Christ" can provide us with miracles, through Priesthood blessings, fasting and attending the temple. I am so grateful for such amazing blessing in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment