Thursday, September 9, 2010

Wednesday September 8th

I actually got alot done today. I made an english tea ring for Relief Society. I put up 8 jars of salsa. I cleaned my kitchen and scrubbed the floor. But it seems that I clean the kitchen so many times a day that I can't count how many times I do. Michael is putting up his own fruit. I tried to explain to him how to do it, but he assured me after a little advice that he could handle it. He has boughten himself 5 boxes, so I hope that he gets it all done without any of the going bad.

Katrina and I went to Relief Society and we enjoyed ourselves when suddenly Kim and Tam should up. They were at school but came the last few minutes. We tasted some things that people had made, I guess you could say foods from other countries. It was fun and we all enjoyed it.

Kim and Tam went to a party tonight and had a great time. I am glad they got to hang out with some different people tonight. It was fun for them and they meet new people. They were impressed with the guys and could tell that they were good guys.

Jennifer and Derrick came by tonight. According to the doctors it would take a miracle for them to get pregnant. Of course they can do invetro at 10 thousand dollars, and it may or may not take. So we as a family are counting on a miracle. We have already had one this week. We finally got some money in our checking account, so we can plan on another next week. We will be fasting on Sunday and going to the temple next Thursday. If anyone would like to join in our prayers and fasting we would appreciate all the support we can get. I am sure that this wonderful couple cried together for quite a while after they heard the news because I am sure it would hit like a ton of bricks for anyone that wanted children but as in everything in this life our Father-in-Heaven can make everything all right. Miracles happen every day. I am reminded of a scripture in Moroni 7 verse 37 "Behold I say unto you, Nay; for it is by faith that miracles are wrought; and it is by faith that angels appear and minister unto men; wherefore, if these things have ceased wo be unto the children of men, for it is because of unbelief and all is vain."

No comments:

Post a Comment