I can hardly believe that my anniversary is in 2 days. We have been married for 35 years and have a fantastic family. I am so grateful for them each day of my life. I realize what an amazing blessing they all are to me.
I spent the day putting up peaches again and cleaning up my house. I put up 21 quarts again. Now I have 84 quarts and a bunch frozen. Now I just need to do some peach jam. I have done some leather but my children eat it faster than I can put it up, so I guess I am giving up on that one. But I am so grateful that I put up more peaches. My children and grand children will certainly enjoy them, and I have the satisfaction of getting them all put up, because I was given them as a blessing in my life and I will make the most of my blessings.
My husband accomplished a lot today as well. He moved a water heater and started to move some water lines. It has been a big job for him. It has certainly kept him busy and he is always happy when he can stay busy. I am so grateful for that blessing in his life. Thank-you for the miracles.
No comments:
Post a Comment