Monday, November 15, 2010
November 10th Wednesday
It is Dad's birthday today and we weren't even good enough to wish him that birthday. I did a demonstration tonight for Karalee's Relief Society ladies. I think we had 30 of more people here. We had a great time. We made bread, pull a parts, and braided bread rolls. We made apple as well as blueberry. We have so many sweets around this house that I am going to gain weight. But now that our family has become smaller there are't enough people to eat it all. So it goes bad or we eat a ton. The ladies eat 3 loaves of bread and all the apple braided bread rolls so they certainly enjoyed themselves. I had one young girl come up to me and said I wish you had a web site because I could watch it over and over again and finally I would learn something. Because when I watch you it just kind of all goes over my head. She is right and I do need to continue my blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment