Tuesday, November 9, 2010

November 4th Thursday

Jennifer called us today and she gets to stay in the family cabin this weekend for her birthday. Right now I am having a rough time because I still need to make sure I have made the right decision concerning my counselors. But now matter how hard I try to go through the names in the ward the same 3 stand out. One is my daughter, Lynette W, and Lindsey E as my secretary. I will be going to the temple tomorrow to confirm my feelings. So we can't go to the cabin tomorrow. I did a perm and hair cut this morning for my mother in law, then I went to the doctor with my daughter for more fertility tests. Actually once we went there we found that my other daughter was going through the same test. It is not an easy test, they have to shoot blue dye through the fallopian tubes to decide that they are free and clear to do artificial insemination. This will be done next week. They have both been through so much. I just hope that a miracle happens and it works for them. I certainly believe in miracles and know that this can happen. I certainly hope that it can happen for both of them at the same time. Anyway with all I had to do today we certainly didn't get to the cabin. We went to search for the canned lighting for the basement that my husband is working on. While at Lowe's we found a great deal and bought a very nice sink faucet for us. Regularly $154.00 and we got it for $6.36. We were so blessed today. Tomorrow evening we will head to the cabin.

No comments:

Post a Comment