I enjoyed doing carrots yesterday, but because of it my house was somewhat neglected. So today I have been trying to catch up. I know that I need to do my beets that are still out in the garden. But it is certainly a cold day today. As a matter of fact we woke up to snow this morning. So I am afraid that my beets will have to wait for awhile. I am trying to get ready for a meeting tomorrow. My brother wants me to host a meeting for a new muti level marketing product that he is doing. He called to remind me about it. I tried to contact some friends that I knew to come but unfortunately I had know luck. I just hope that my brother has some friend coming and it will be a success.
My daughter called and her little daughter is sick. We will pray for her quick recovery. It is so hard to have sick children. Hard on the mother and the child.
No comments:
Post a Comment