We spent the whole day at the cabin. It was a lot of fun. We watched movies, played games, eat and enjoyed one anothers company. it was so fun, and we had a great time. We had to get home early so I could cut Frank's hair, because we are going to go to a dinner theatre tonight in SLC. I am not really happy about it because I am so tired. But he did it for our anniversary, so we will go and enjoy it. We are suppose to dress in costume of the day. But we were suppose to go try on costumes during the week at a costume place and we never did because for this first one it doesn't matter so we will see how it goes.
I think we just had the worst night of our life. I have never eaten such rotten food. The place was an old move theatre and the place was quite a mess. Then for the theatre they had someone tell the story and actors acted it out on the stage. The person that had to memories the story did a great job. But it was ridiculous for people to act it out and not have a normal play. I was so totally bored and it is like I said the food was so bad. It had so many spices on it. And weird spices like clove, ginger. I was just strange and bad food. We walked out early, but still didn't get home until 10. It was not quite the night we expected. Crazy for sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment